Robotic Total Stations
LN-150 Layout Navigator
The LN-150 takes you from paper plans and tape measures into digital layout and construction verification workflows. With this easy to learn and use tool you can automate and execute layout and construction verification processes for increased productivity, consistent accuracy, and bottom-line cost savings from reduced labor hours and avoided mistakes leading to re-work.
- Single-operator solution for precise 3D layout
- Easy one-button self-leveling setup
- WIFI and long-range Bluetooth® instrument communication options
- Seamless cloud-connected workflows with Autodesk, Bentley, and MAGNET
- Use with MAGNET Construct mobile app on your phone or tablet
- TSshield provides reliable instrument theft deterrence, asset tracking, and diagnostics
The GT series of robotic total stations are a trimmed down, high-performance solution that’s ready to impress today, yet still grow with you into tomorrow. You get the efficiency of a single-operator robotic system, the power of long range reflectorless measurements, and the ability to perform as a hybrid positioning solution. All in a compact system that’s a third smaller and twice as fast.
UltraSonic technology is the driving force for the GT Series. You can see and hear the difference immediately. The UltraSonic motors are the fastest available in the market – at 180 degrees per second it’s the smoothest and most accurate prism-tracking available.
- Ultrasonic Direct Drive motors
- 30% smaller and lighter with more functionality
- TSshield™ global service
- Advanced UltraTrac technology
- 3-Year Instrument Warranty
- 5-Year Motor Warranty
- Available in two models—GT-500 and GT-1000