The GLS-2000 series of scanners is composed of three comparable, yet distinct models: The GLS-2000S (short-range), GLS-2000M (middle-range), and the GLS-2000L (long-range). Each model is a full featured scanner that can be effectively deployed to capture existing, as-built conditions for any application range. The compact, lightweight series of scanners accurately captures a full 360° scan including images in less than three minutes.
- Selectable laser modes from Class 3R to Class 1M
- Multiple lens array system – quickly switches focal length settings
- Auto temperature adjustment – consistent accuracy throughout the work day
- Precise Scan Technology – signal processing including wave form for the ultimate in precise data
The GTL-1000 is a single instrument to layout and scan on a single set up. It combines a fast laser scanner and total robotic station all in one efficient system.
Combined with ClearEdge3D Verity, the all new solution offers a new standard of evolutionary construction verification workflows.
- Quick layout and scanning with a single instrument
- Instantaneous point cloud registration
- Full dome scan and images in seconds
- Scan density tailored to minimize software processing time
- Accurately match point clouds to BIM model coordinates
GTL-1000 is perfect for:
Construction Layout & Verification in:
- Mechanical / Plumbing
- Layout & Survey Structural Steel
- Structural Concrete
- Plant / Equipment Installation
- Prefabricated / Modular