The HiPer VR* is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol
Daily setup routines are made easy through the HiPer SR’s LongLink intelligence feature. More than just a wireless Bluetooth connection, LongLink serves to automatically connect multiple HiPer SR rovers to your mobile base. Just power them on and let the system do the rest. Combine your Topcon HiPer SR receiver with a robotic total station system, to create a Hybrid solution ready for any environment.
This entry-level GNSS solution is ideal for interference-free, short-range, wireless communication between base and rover. With an optional, internal, dual-SIM cellular modem the HiPer SR can also be used as a MAGNET Relay mobile base, adding flexibility to your portfolio for your various project scenarios.
- Capable of tracking GPS and GLONASS constellations
- Universal Tracking Channels capable of all-in-view tracking
- Hybrid Positioning ready
- Signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® to provide ultimate signal lock
- Highest accuracy positioning for RTK, network, and more